loveaziza



profile comments affiliates random









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Hello Friday, February 11, 2011 / 11:28 AM
hi ppl!! sorry that i didnt write to my blog
the reason is that i forgot my PASSWORD =((
anyway finally im here)))
Oh god a lot of things has happened!!!!!!!
start from the NEW YEar 2011))
New year was good start from 00.00 a was with my family
then i went out with my friend at 2 am 2011)) and i was drankkkkkk )))) just a little (just kidding)
we was rented an apartment)))))))
                                             here are the pic from my NY)) with ma friend





My MOM and ma broo 
love themm so muchh



this is ma boyfriend  )) u want to see him pic??
he is really CuTEEE
ya??)) 
we are only like 2 month 


i will write more TMR ok)) 
now i want to go sleeppppppppppppppppppppppppp
good night everybody )))) sweet dreams))


                                              




Love you, know I’ll fight for you
I left the porch light on for you
hi! welcome to my page! :D
i hope you'll enjoy reading my post.
i will try my best to make my blog looks fun to you, readers.
i'm newbie in blog anyways.
thanks for visiting. :)